Obosomase Akuapem has lost a great musician Yaw Shark ( Bismark Yirenkyi ) Laying in state Saturday 29th July 2023 OBOSOMASE AKUAPEM.

TRIBUTE TO YAW SHARK.

Tribute to Yaw Shark Ofie pɛɛɛ!!!


 We have always been together in good times and bad times. Today you have left this earth without me, but someday I will meet you there. May God rewards you with a peaceful afterlife!

The loss of a friend like you is something that I can never recover from. It hurts so deeply. You have always been an important part of my life. Now you are gone. I pray for your departed soul shall rest in peace.

Rep Your Signature.

😭😭😭😢😭😭

You have accomplished many good things in life. You worked hard and always followed the path of honesty. You sleep well, my friend. The path you have laid down is one thing worth emulating.

With teardrops running down my face, I bid you farewell. See you in heaven, buddy. So painful you have to leave early.


I never knew just how painful the word ‘goodbyes’ was until death took you away from me. I’m deeply missing you.

It is written, “it is appointed for man to die once and after this, judgment.” But this we pray; that mercy reigns over judgment. Wishing you a blissful rest in eternity, my dear friend.

I can’t explain how much I’d miss you. You are an inspiration to the whole world. You were full of faith, courage, and strength. We wish you farewell in your journey to eternity. You’d never be forgotten. Rest in peace, dear friend.

YOU ARE KIND OF PERSON YOU ALWAYS ADVICE ME WHEN SOMETHING IS GOING WRONG. YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA DURING YOUR MUSIC CAREER.

YAW SHARK MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU.