Yaw Freaky speaks the secret behind Akuapem Music about their Bloggers and Promoters.

 Please if you are upcoming Artist from Akuapem please don't think you need a blogger or promoter form Akuapem to support you in music career. I have been in this music play game for long, I have seen a lot and most of the Artist and Promoters from Akuapem. 


They already have their artist they are supporting and promoting but they have on their face of Akuapem that they are the ones supporting Akuapem artist on board my dear sisters and brothers. I will encourage everyone to work hard because this people's doesn't take anything serious for you because if you send them your  work they will reject and posy the one they are supporting there.



If a show a drops down the no the artist they will call to perform but they are still claimed that they are supporting Akuapem Musicians. Am trying to do my best for Akuapem with my team very soon you will hear from us.


This is said by a Music team called Zero Gravity (Z.G)